Top 10 Pumpkin Picks for Fall
Hello Pumpkins and Happy First Day of Fall!
The Fall equinox is here, officially. But it has felt like fall for the past couple of weeks now. It's 5PM and I just signed off from work and onto this blog. I'm munching on pumpkin cereal. I purchased (no joke) 6 different kinds of pumpkin cereal just a few days ago. Didn't realize I was actually late to the game though.
Stores have been promoting pumpkin hard over the past month. With some grocery stores trying to make themselves the go-to destination when it comes to fall foods, it seems just about everywhere is jumping into this pumpkin patch. But I think Trader Joe's ranks #1 when it comes to variety of pumpkin options.
I'm far from complaining. I love all the Fall Feels. I love the smell of apple cider brewing (or just light the Yankee Candles if you're me), sweaters being pulled out with leggings and thick socks with some ankle booties (yes, I guess I'm saying I'm pretty basic), or pumpkin everything being available just about everywhere.
So how are you going to choose the best pumpkin options out there (please note I didn't say healthiest options:))? You could just try everything for yourself, or you can take my pumpkin tasting recommendations and pick up your fall necessities below! ***ADDED BONUS - #1 Pumpkin Pick on my list is tied to weight loss***
Here are my top 10 Pumpkin Picks for your Fall enjoyment:
10. Limited Edition Pumpkin Life Cereal (probably not the healthiest option...but it's like 6g of sugar compared to most cereal that is like 13g)
9. Trader Joe's Pumpkin O's Cereal
8. Pumpkin Spice Apple Snacks from 365 Whole Foods
7. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Ravioli
6. Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Waffles from Natures Path
5. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
4. Pumpkin Rolls from Trader Joe's (Great for a fall brunch)
3. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Munchkins (It's the perfect size treat)
2. Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Herbal Blend Tea from Trader Joe's (ditch the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte)
1. Organic Pumpkin Puree - Mix it into your healthy smoothies in the morning